2013 Advertising Rates
Download a PDF copy of our 2013 Media Kit for editorial features, circulation breakdown and more information.2013 AUS Media Kit
2013 USD Media Kit
|Inside Front Cover||4858||4605||4485||4250|
|Inside Back Cover||4307||4207||4097||3880|
Special request positions attract a 10% premium.
Inserts, gatefold covers will be quoted on request.
All prices are in US$. Please add 10% GST for Australian booked advertisements.
Digital and Web
Prices from per month
Mechanical & Production Specifications
|Size (height x width mm)||Type||Trim||Bleed|
|DPS||247 x 440||275 x 470||285 x 480|
|Full Page||247 x 205||275 x 235||285 x 245|
|Half Page Vertical||247 x 98||275 x 112||285 x 117|
|Half Page Horizontal||120 x 205||135 x 232||145 x 242|
|Quarter Page Vertical||120 x 98||-||-|
|Quarter Page Horizontal||60 x 205||-||-|
Special request positions attract a 10% premium.Bleed advertisements allow 5mm over trim size
Website deadlines: web bookings are run on a monthly schedule. Please ensure Ventura Media receives artwork 10 days prior to the start date. Space is subject to availability.
Digital magazine deadlines: As per print edition. Space is subject to availability.
NB files to be supplied in jpg or gif format
- We accept high resolution PDF files.
- Size of PDF should be no larger than 10MB.
- Quality and content of files sent electronically is the responsability of the sender.
- Advertisers must supply a colour proof with their files. We will print as closely as possible to proofs, however no liability is accepted for fair and reasonable variations in print quality.
- We can download your advertising files from your FTP website if required, or we can provide you with an FTP address to upload, for details email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book an Advertisement
APDR has advertising representatives worldwide, to find your nearest representative, please click here.
Reasons to Advertise in Asia Pacific Defence Reporter
- Asia Pacific region is the fastest growing defence market in the world.
- APDR has been a leading authority on defence reporting in the region for 38 years.
- APDR is a true 'business' publication ensuring your message is read by professional decision makers and not by 'enthusiasts'.
- APDR provides the widest reach for foreign defence companies to advertise their products in Australia and Pacific for the greatest impact.
- APDR provides the 'highest value for advertising dollar' than any other Australian defence publication.
- High quality worldwide sourcing of original, independant editorial material ensures high value for readers and advertisers.
- Proven reputation for reliability, credibility and integrity.
- Each copy of APDR is sent to an individual reader, there is no bulk dumping.
- APDR is the only defence publication in Australia that regularly attends and reports on international shows and exhibitions around the world.
- APDR has a CAB Audit of over 9000 and readership of 12000+ which provides the 'highest value for advertising dollar' of any Australian defence publication.
- APDR supports and encourages the use of social media - you can see what we say daily by following us on Twitter and Facebook.
- APDR offers a wide varitey of print, online and digital packages.